SENIOR ADMIN SUPPORT – TERM TIME
Required 1st September 2022
APT&C SCALE 5/6 POINTS 12-22 £22,571 – £27,514 pro rata
Actual salary = £19,636 to £23,937 per annum
We have an exciting key opportunity to join the main school office in our inspirational and inclusive school. The successful candidate will share the aspirational ambitions of our school and work closely with the Senior Office Manager to manage and support various office functions. We are a happy and thriving school committed to equality and diversity. We welcome colleagues from all backgrounds into our community. Our school is one of the leading state schools in England.
Duties will include:
- Support to the Headteacher by producing confidential minutes of meetings
- Providing PA support to the Senior Leadership Team to include organisation of events
- Act as Deputy to the Senior Office Manager
- Support the PE Department with administrative tasks
- Use of SIMS (school information management system)
- Providing administrative support for international and exchange visits
- Administering first aid to students and liaising with the School Health Service in relation to student welfare.
Do you have:
- Significant experience in a PA or Senior Administrative role?
- Experience of working with a high level of autonomy with minimum supervision?
- Proven planning and organisational skills with an eye for detail?
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills?
- Detailed knowledge and experience of using a broad range of software applications, including Microsoft applications?
- Wanting to be part of a warm, outward looking community, which celebrates diversity and is supportive and collaborative?
- Educated to GCSE grade 9-4 (A*-C) in English Language or equivalent?
- Able to complete work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation?
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with the ability to organise and prioritise work?
- Able to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English?
If so we would encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Closing Date: Tuesday 12th July 2022 at 10.00 am
Interview Date: Monday 18th July 2022
To arrange a pre-application visit or an informal chat about this new role please contact Michele Wallis, HR Manager via email@example.com or by telephone on (0121) 250 5400.
Candidates will need to meet the requirements of the person specification.
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check together with Identity, Right to Work, medical and reference checks.
To apply for this vacancy return to the previous page and download the application form for support staff.
Please return your completed application form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications by CV.
We look forward to receiving your application.
|Job Category||Support Staff Vacancies|
|Job Level||Support Staff|