Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School
Lichfield Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 2NH
Teacher of Maths
Flexible start date – January or September 2018
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become part of one of Britain’s top state schools and experience teaching in our expanding Grammar School. Judged OUTSTANDING in all aspects by OFSTED in October 2014, we are seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher who has the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able pupils. You will be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. You will possess excellent communication skills and be able to teach throughout the age range including A level. We encourage applications from NQTs or experienced teachers to join a department based in our new STEM block. The Mathematics department is proud to:
- Deliver outstanding outcomes for young people and is hungry for further success. Exam results for 2017 are 86% A* – B (A level) and 76% 9 – 7 (GCSE)
- Have a friendly, supportive, talented hard-working teaching team
- Have a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the school
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School offers you:
- The opportunity to work with highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic students
- Commitment to continuing professional career development and support
- The opportunity to work in a caring and nurturing environment and to get involved in a broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that everyone can succeed and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome by contacting Michele Wallis, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 12th October 2017 at 3.00 pm
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 17th October 2017
Bishop Vesey’s Grammar School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check together with Identity, Right to Work and verification of qualification checks are requirements for this post.