We have an exciting opportunity for you to become part of one of Britain’s top state schools and experience teaching in our expanding Grammar School. Judged OUTSTANDING in all aspects by OFSTED in October 2014, we are seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher who has the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able students. You will be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. You will possess excellent communication skills to teach throughout the age range including A level, GCSE and KS3. The ability to teach Maths at any level would be an advantage. We encourage applications from NQT’s/RQT’s or experienced teachers to join a department based in our new STEM block which:
- Delivers outstanding outcomes for young people and is hungry for further success. Physics exam results for 2018 are 66% A* – B (A level) and 75% 9-7 (GCSE)
- Has a friendly, supportive, talented hard-working teaching team
- Has a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the school.
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic students
- Commitment to continuing professional career development and support
- The opportunity to work in a caring and nurturing environment and to get involved in a broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities
If you are interested in working at the leading edge of education, believe that everyone can succeed and are prepared to work hard, we want to hear from you.
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome by contacting Michele Wallis, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.