FULL TIME 36.50 HOURS PER WEEK
APT&C SCALE 4 POINTS 18-21 £18,870 – £20,541
Following internal promotion of the current post holder, we have an exciting key vacancy for an experienced ICT Technician who will support our IT Team in providing an efficient and effective IT technical support service across the school. Our school is one of the top state schools in England and was judged ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED in 2014.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the maintenance and development of the school IT resources
- Providing training and support sessions for staff and students
- Assisting in the classroom and providing curriculum support as appropriate
- Ensuring that IT facilities across the school are fully functional at all times.
Do you have significant experience of:
- Providing technician support in a school, education or commercial environment?
- Supporting and troubleshooting wired and wireless networks?
- Implementing system upgrades, carrying out server maintenance and installing applications on client server networks?
- Confident to respond to emergency calls within the classroom?
- Customer focussed, self-motivated and flexible with accomplished time management and organisational skills?
- Able to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English?
If so we would encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Closing Date: Friday 22th February 2019 at 12 noon
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on 25th February 2019.
Interviews will take place on 1st March 2019