We are seeking to appoint a suitably qualified person to administer First Aid during Rugby matches, which are played on home ground at BVGS on Saturday’s (approximately 20 per season). This will include junior and senior teams.
- Attend an RFU First Aid at work training course (paid for by the school)
- Be able to attend all home matches during the Rugby season
- Be able to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English
- Have had previous experience or training in administering first aid.
- Managing and administering first aid for both BVGS and opposing players
- Advising specifically on concussion
- Co-ordinating a response when an ambulance may be required
- Completing necessary paperwork to record incidents requiring first aid.
- Managing the injury monitoring system (such as the RFU injury surveillance project).
To apply for this vacancy return to the previous page and download the application form for teaching or support staff.
Please return your completed application form via email to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application.
|Job Category||Support Staff Vacancies|
|Job Level||First Aid Allowance|
|Job Industry||First Aid|