FULL TIME 36.50 HOURS PER WEEK DURING TERM TIME
APT&C SCALE 2/3 POINTS 11-17 £17,007 – £18,672 pro rata
Actual salary = £14,869 to £16,324 per annum
We have an exciting key vacancy for an Administrative Assistant in our dynamic and progressive academy. The successful candidate will share the aspirational ambitions of our school and work closely with the Senior Office Manager to provide full support for a range of office functions. Our school is one of the top state schools in England and was judged ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED in 2014.
Duties will include:
- Providing a full range of administrative support including attendance and use of SIMS
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone, email, the website and in person
- Receiving and dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Recording data on excel and producing reports
- Organising and ordering of stationery
- Support in administering first aid to students
- Assisting in providing a reprographics service
Do you have:
- Relevant and significant administrative experience?
- Experience of using microsoft word and excel?
- Good interpersonal and team working skills ?
- Experience of using database applications?
- Able to complete work to the required standards of accuracy and presentation?
- Able to work in a pressurised environment with the ability to organise and prioritise work?
- Able to converse at ease with parents/students and members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English?
If so we would encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Closing Date: Friday 18th January 2019 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st January 2019